Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Praise Yaweh

Praise be to Matt Saccullo for passing this along to me. If you could see me right now, you'd see me dancing like this lady.

Who is Yaweh and why should we praise him? Judging by the way she is executing this fierce choreography, he must be somethin'--but I've never heard of him. I'm not being politically incorrect or ignorant for saying that, right? I just want to know the origins of this religion. Are all believers in Yaweh required to dance to that music? Are the mumu and ill fitting hat included in the registration? These are legitimate questions that need answering. Please people, help me out here!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corey,
Apparently you haven't been to synagogue lately, where you would have heard that YAHWEH is the word for God in Hebrew. Now put your yarmulke on and start praising the Old Testament Father.

Carolyn Baccaro said...

why you gotta hate everyone thats not like you. blogisthenewreality don't play like that. we just hate asians.