Monday, May 22, 2006

a blog? really?

So this whole blog is a fluke. all i really wanted to do was comment on carolyn's blog , but in order to do so, it made me start my own. so here we are. but then i thought: "well this will kill some time at work. and i read other people's blogs, so why not have my own." it'll probably last a few days--a week at most--when i realize that writing on this and having no one read it is quite pointless.

until then though: here are some alternate names for my new blog...courtesy of carolyn:

BoyMeetsWorld
Corey'sStory
Kori<3
THE CORE
Core Entertainment
aka Core E
So Now I'm a Blogger and Gay
So No-Corey-Us

1 comment:

Carolyn Baccaro said...

Excellent begining. I see that you didnt actually take any of my suggestions.....but I like the TOTES part.

later brother blogger