Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tony Blair to resign as Prime Minister within a year


In a resignation letter of his own, Tom Watson, a junior defense minister had this to say to Blair:

"It is with the greatest sadness that I have to say that I no longer believe
that your remaining in office is in the interest of either the party or the
country. I share the view of the overwhelming majority of the party and the
country that the only way the party and the government can renew itself in
office is urgently to renew its leadership."


In response to Former Junior Defense Minister Tom Watson's letter to Prime Minister Tony Blair, I shall write an open letter to Former Junior Defense Minister Tom Watson:

Dear Former Junior Defense Minister Tom Watson:

So, you wanna come over here and write a letter to our president? You don't even have to write a new letter, you can just change
around some names in the one you already wrote. If you're too busy, or whatever, I can change it around for you. I just don't have a fancy title like you do, so if I wrote a letter, I don't think anyone important (the president) would read it. Unlike you, I don't think he reads my blog, so I can't rely on that as a means to reach him. Let me know what your thoughts are on this issue. We could use your persuasive influence.

Sincerely,
Sir Corey W. Johnson (I'm not really a sir....I just added it for effect)

I'll let you all know when he responds to me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Corey,

As your president I thank you for your consideration and whatnot. HOwever, you don't understand that being president is hard work. I'm working hard. Its a hard job and I'm doing really hard work no matter what Pink says. Please lay off.

Yours,

George Walter~LOLZ~ Bush