Thursday, February 15, 2007

:)

I am currently on hold with the Gateway Customer Service line---ya see, after 5 1/2 weeks of Best Buy "working" on my computer, I got it back today (more broken than when I originally brought it in) and was told, "just call Gateway and have them send you the system restore disks and you can install them yourself"



Thanks Best Buy. Ya'll are swell.



What's more frustrating, is the automated radio disk jockey, "Jennifer", who is there to make my wait time more enjoyable just said--in a super condescending tone, mind you...



"You're computer's broken? You know what I like to do? I turn off my computer and then turn it back on again--a lot of times that fixes whatever problem there is. Just think of it as a reset for your computer! Now, up next is Otis Redding's 'Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay'"



This is exactly what frustrated people on the verge of homicidal rage want to hear from some automated robot cunt: "try turning off your computer!!!"



good lord, stop the insanity!!!!!!


No comments: