Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My New Obsession

MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I had never heard of this guy until the other day when I was introduced to his album, Life In Cartoon Motion, and I can not stop listening to it. Seriously, It's been 2 days, and I've listened to it at least 5 times

This album is amazing and you must do what ever you can to get it. It sounds like a cross between Queen, Scissor Sisters, The Darkness, The Killers and a little piano-playin' Jamie Cullum thrown in for fun.

How fun is that???

The last song has a gospel choir in it! HELLO!?! If that doesn't make you run out and buy it, you have no inner black lady. There, I said it.

For a pop album that has all the fun fluff as well as more thought-out, richer music, look no further!

MI-KA!

1 comment:

Kevin DeBacker said...

I have to completely agree with Corey on this one. Note: I've only heard one song by Mika, but also note that my heart and ears are completely won over just from that one song.