Thursday, June 08, 2006

An open letter AND "Bangs are for ladies, Clay"

Dear cracked out lady standing outside my building last night at 2 am:

No. I do not want to buy a dresser drawer.

Respectfully yours,

Corey


on another note: I saw Kathy Griffin's stand up show last night! I fucking love that bitch!

Highlights of her show:

American Idol:
allegedly Clay Aiken is an aggressive top.

Seacrest got bitchy and hung up on her in a phone interview (I think there's a clip in the message boards on her website www.kathygriffin.net)

Oprah:
Having James Frey on her show was a bit overboard. Really, it was just to get the message out that "You. Do. Not. Fuck. With. Oprah."

Rufees:
"I never go on dates with out rufees. Sometimes I rufee myself. I wake up the next morning and think 'shit, did I Fuck myself last night? Yeah. I was good' "

Entertaining the Troops overseas:
Kuwait smells like a giant fart. "You can't get away from it. Open a window: fart. Turn on the air: fart. It's like Allah lifted up his leg and farted over the whole country."


So there ya have it. 2 posts in one. I'm efficient.

1 comment:

Carolyn Baccaro said...

SO jeal. This entry clearly should have included AFTER kathy griffin....I "introduced" you to some quality men.