Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Oh boy...

So I was gonna write a little bit about how I was pleasantly thrust into the Christmas spirit today with the multitudes of Christmas songs playing on the radio at my co-workers desk. I was gonna write about how I think it's too early for the Christmas season--it's not even December, but there I was, getting all excited. I was gonna write about past Christmas's when my sister Katie and I would be running around our house pretending to be reindeer while decorating the house and listening to Johnny Mathis.

I was gonna write about that, but then decided there are more important things that need discussing:

Clay Aiken and his latest antics.

Lucky for Kelly Ripa, the producers of Live! chose Clay Aiken to be the guest host on Friday's show. Apparently he was being an ass to Kelly Ripa the entire time, gaining the confidence and prickishness he lacked as a foppish, bumbling highschooler. Take a look at this and then watch how Rosie O'Donnell and the ladies at The View got involved today.


What an outrageously gay, morning-talkshow clusterfuck this is!

This is so ridiculous, for numerous reasons:
1. Clay Aiken is a douche.
2. Isn't the fact that Rosie O'Donnell called it a "homophobic remark" declaring that Clay Aiken is gay? The irony of Rosie outing Clay whilst defending his actions is ripe.
3. Clay Aiken really is a big douche. I love how awkward he got after he realized what he did was a "no no." You can actually watch as he reverts back to his self-conscious, mousy, inner-child while trying to deflect the wrath of Ripa.

Oh, I know it's such a blogging cliche to gossip about the latest entertainment bitchfests, but when Clay Aiken is involved, it becomes a whole lot classier. And besides, it really is too early to blog about Christmas.

1 comment:

Carolyn Baccaro said...

wait...Rosie O'Donnel's gay???